Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The swing of things


The Christmas season is upon us in a big way and I am still trying to get into the swing of things. Thankfully, I have a vast majority of my Christmas shopping done via Lily's pictures. Most of our family members will be getting pics of the newest little one for Christmas, which saves a lot of time and money. However, I'm finding it rather challenging to put up Christmas decorations while holding a baby in one arm. (I think I'm developing some sort of baby-holdingitis in my left elbow!) I think that this is all the more challenging because I still don't feel like I have my house settled yet since our move. I still have wallpaper to remove, rooms to paint, boxes to move...argh.

On the upside of this-do you just want to eat this picture up?

No comments: