Thursday, June 15, 2006

To Your Corners!

I have noticed an interesting little habit of Lily's when she is sleeping...

When I put Lily in her crib for the night, she is usually somewhere near the middle of the mattress. Of course, she has flipped herself over in protest before I actually get out of the room, but that is a different story. Before I go to bed, I stick my head in her room to check on her and every night she has crammed herself into a different corner of her crib. She always has her head pressed against the rails, her arms at her sides and her legs pulled up under her tummy so her bottom sticks up. Every night it is a different corner-and it doesn't seem to matter which way she is facing when I put her down at night.

Looks rather uncomfortable, but-as always-very cute.

No comments: